Charting Your Course for Smart Real Estate Decisions
Charting Your Course for
Smart Real Estate Decisions
Why Jetty Advisors?
At Jetty Advisors, we provide a safe harbor for our clients protecting them from the inherent risks associated with the delivery of commercial and residential real estate projects.
- 100% Principal Involvement on Every Project
- Comprehensive Market Knowledge & Deep Industry Experience
- Proven Ability to Generate Savings Through Cost Avoidance & Proactive Planning
- Collaborative Approach to Project Delivery
COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Jetty Advisors provides project management services for office fit-outs, renovations and building capital improvements. We work with our clients to establish clear goals and objectives and set the right expectations with our clients from the outset.
- Developing and Executing a Project Plan
- Project Administration
- Schedule Development and Management
- Construction Administration
- Vendor Management
PRELEASE DUE DILIGENCE AND SITE SELECTION
We work closely with our clients and their brokerage team to help them to make smart real estate decisions. We understand the importance of being diligent and thoughtful in choosing the space that best suits our client’s needs.
- Assessment of Space Delivery Options: Turnkey vs. Tenant Improvement Allowance – what’s best given a client’s goals & objectives
- Landlord Work Letter Review and Analysis
- Technical Due Diligence – evaluation of existing conditions and MEP infrastructure
- Comparative Analysis of Short-listed Locations
- Preliminary Project Schedule and Budget
We manage the design team procurement and administration; from prequalifying the right design firms through RFP, award and contract administration. We carefully monitor design to ensure alignment with budget, design intent and critical schedule milestones.
Helping our clients select the right contractor for their project is critical. The market is constantly changing and it’s important when choosing a contractor to carefully assess a number of qualifiers including the firm and team’s strength, availability, relevant experience and competitiveness of fee.
- Contract Administration
- Change Order Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Schedule and Budget Adherence
- Value Engineering
Furniture decisions are often overlooked as critical path and if not carefully planned and executed can have immediate and lasting effect on the overall success of the project. We work in concert with the design firm to ensure our client’s design, functional needs, budget and schedule requirements are met.
- Soliciting Request for Proposals from Qualified Dealers/Manufacturers
- Arranging for Showroom Tours and Product Demonstrations
- Coordinating Delivery and Installation
- Ensuring Timely Punch List Completion
SPECIALTY VENDORS & CONSULTANTS
We procure and manage specialty vendors and/or consultants that are critical to a project’s success. Vendors include IT, Cabling, Audio/Visual, Security, Sound, Signage and Branding.
We work closely with our clients to develop an approach and strategy for relocating their offices with minimal disruptions. Our process begins with early planning, identifying the scope of work and critical dates – with the overarching goal of minimizing downtime and moving our clients to their new home seamlessly.
- Move Management Meetings- identify scope and critical milestones
- Movers Scope and RFP and Award Recommendation
- On-site Monitoring
- Disposition of Existing Furniture
- Manage Lease Restoration Responsibilities
CLOSEOUT AND COMMISSIONING
We believe it is of paramount importance to have a strong and successful finish. As part of our closeout and commissioning process, we proactively manage the general contractor to make sure all closeout material is complete, provided in a timely manner and verify that the GC has met their contractual obligations.
Jetty Advisors is founded by two industry veterans with in-depth experience across the commercial and residential real estate industries.
For the team at Jetty Advisors no project is too big or too small. Our project experience ranges from small renovations to large scale build to suits. We believe each project requires the same fundamentals – understanding our client’s goals and objectives, assembling the best team for the project and providing overall leadership and direction to ensure a successful outcome.
ACLU of Massachusetts
15,000 SF Office Fit-out
ACLUM is the state affiliate of the national American Civil Liberties Union. They defend the principles enshrined in the Massachusetts Declaration of Rights as well as the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Because their work often involves frequent visits to the state house, finding a location in close proximity was paramount.